Can you navigate a maze of obstacles, collecting information on the go, and finalizing with a carefully executed plan? Are you able to raise yourself from an ant's point of view in details, to seeing the whole city with a bird's eye view or maybe even watch the world from a global perspective?
Then Dustin might be the place where you can change the future, not only Dustin's, but also your own.
As Integration Specialist, you become part of the Business Integration team, organized in Dustin's IT department. We are a team spread throughout the Nordics, and we work from anywhere, while being anchored in our local offices. We communicate a lot in English, as we have stakeholders all over the world.
- You will be working from our office in Espoo, Helsinki
- Highly organized and structured
- Learn quickly
- Curious nature
- Open minded way of approaching problems
- Business minded with technical flair
- Stable and responsible
About the position:
You will be working closely with Dustin's integration/EDI partners, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders. Your primary responsibility areas will be connecting customers to Dustin's ERP typically via EDI and maintaining these connections.
Your tasks are many, and you will need to keep track of a lot of information, ensuring that every thinkable scenario has been thought of, before the integration can go live, and enter the production environment.
You will be the person knowing which information goes where, how and when, by collecting knowledge and feedback from multiple parties, combining with your own expertise.
In time, your expertise will increase, and so will the complexity of the projects you are assigned.
Your tasks during an ordinary workday will include:
- Configuring new integrations with customers
- Contact with customers, customer portals, colleagues and service partners
- Receiving error reports from customers, Dustin business and other parties, isolating the problem at hand and locating the best resource to fix the issue
- Proactively seeking to improving existing and ongoing integrations
- Testing connections, validating data and cross checking references
What we offer:
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment that will never cease challenging you
- Good opportunities for working remotely
- A team that will always have your back and will be supporting you
- Organic development into a technical and complicated world
What you bring:
- Mastering Finnish both written and verbally
- Living in Finland
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Experience with project management
- Have a basic understanding of Supply Chain principles
- Knows the basics of EDI and beyond
- Familiar with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Dynamics AX and/or ERP systems in general
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.