Are you looking for
a role that will give you the opportunity to combine IT and technical skills
with working with an engaged team? Then maybe Team
manager for our Finnish Configurations center is the role for you!
We are looking for a
new team manager for our Configurations team currently located in Espoo. The
team are a delivery function within our service offering, responsible for performing services on the hardware before shipment to
our customers in the premium segment. The services range from administrative
services like marking devices with labels or laser to deployment services where
we make sure a device is installed and ready to use when reaching it's end
The team consists of experienced Configuration technicians, working in an independent way. Hiring manager for this position is me Joanna Landberg, Nordic Configurations manager placed in Sweden, and I think it is important that the work is guided by an open mind and willingness to adapt to changes in demand from our customers.
- A communicative leader, that is able to relate to different people in a wide range of situations.
- An ability to not only adapt to change, but also seize the opportunities that comes from it.
- You enjoy problem solving and put focus into finding solutions.
- You have a strategic orientation and aim to always look at the bigger picture.
About the position:
As Configurations team manager you are responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the department and to set targets both on an individual level but also for the group. You should always seek to create the best foundation for the team to be able to grow and develop themselves and the business. Another important part of the role is to ensure the important communication with our stakeholders, both internally and externally.
What we offer:
- Work in a Nordic team with dedicated colleagues.
- An opportunity to grow and develop with an organization that is always evolving.
- An independent role with the possibility to influence how your day is planned.
What you bring:
- Technical knowledge and interest matching our service offering.
- A few years experience from leadership roles is meritorious.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, speech and writing
We want a good match! If needed, we will perform multiple interviews, and sometime a case study test. This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on the fair data driven basis. The majority of the meetings will be through Teams, but if all participants feel comfortable with a meeting at the office - it's possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the recruiter Joanna Landberg by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.