Welcome to Dustin! Dustin is a leading online IT partner serving the Nordic region and the Netherlands.
As a Facility Coordinator at Dustin, you will have various tasks where you have a lot of personal responsibility. You will work on-site at Dustin's office in Espoo and be a part of a Nordic Team of Facility Coordinators. My name is Therese Nilsson, and I'm the Nordic Office Facility Manager at Dustin; and I am now looking for a new team member during parental leave.
What you'll do:
You will have an essential role in the office with overall responsibility to ensure that our employees can focus on their daily tasks. You have a solid ability to work independently. Responsible for the maintenance of Dustin's office, such as meeting rooms, kitchens, and common areas, also helping our Warehouse with ordering office supplies or maintenance. Have contact with the landlord and follow up on agreements. Handling invoices and translate documents from Finnish to English. Helping the employees with booking business trips and the Management team with events / ordering gifts and coordinating Lunch & Learn meetings. Administrate with onboarding of the employees and participate in the planning and implementing physical relocations of offices and other administration. This is a part time role, 50%.
Who you are:
· A curious person with a can-do attitude to problem-solving
· An excellent communicator and listener who enjoys internal networking
· Self-motivated, not afraid to take the initiative, and highly driven to produce results
· Confident in your service role
What you'll get:
· A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin's transformation journey
· A dynamic and multicultural environment
· An informal culture with a "win as a team"-spirit
You should have:
· Experience of a similar role in companies with solid growth
· Experience in supplier contact and negotiation
· Participated in moving offices is a merit
· Operated / thrives in an organization with a high rate of change
More about working @ Dustin
You will find yourself in a friendly environment where empathy and compassion are essential parts of our way of work. We believe that the best results are achieved when we have engaged employees, and therefore work-life balance is a high priority for us. We strive to work in a planned manner with a long-term focus while resolving more urgent incidents in a structured way.
We take pride in being a place where you can learn and improve your skills, which is a win-win on our current journey into an ever-changing future.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Nordic Office, Facility Manager Therese Nilsson.