In the role as Sales Manager for Collaboration & Digital Workplace Solutions, you contribute to Dustin’s success and play a key role in Dustin’s sales process of AV-hardware, solutions and Dustin services. You will be a part of a team within Large Corporate & Public, we work with relationship sales to our larger customers and create offers in response to our customers inquires. Now we are looking for a Sales Manager to focus on our AV-sales to our Corporate-customers. We offer you an exciting future in an inspiring and fast-paced workplace where you can combine a developing job with a balanced family life. Dustin is a value-driven company where sustainability and diversity must permeate our processes and culture.
My name is Topi Järvenpää and I am Director of Large Corporate & Public (LCP) business Unit in Finland. I am looking for a proactive, professional person with positive mindset who could also challenge the team to improve their performance all the time.
Who you are
- Proactive with high energy
- Communicative and a Hunter-approach
- Well organized and takes ownership
- A team player with a positive attitude
What you’ll get
- Exciting personal development and career opportunities
- A unique opportunity to be a part of Dustin’s transformation
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
- A family atmosphere with a “win as a team” feeling
What you’ll do
In this role you will map collaboration market and create GoToMarket plans together with the Sales Management. Your focus will be on selling AV-hardware, solutions, and Dustin’s services to our Corporate customers. You need to take care of the customer relationships and make sure that we have a high satisfaction among our customers. Since our customer often wants more than one solution you will work closely with other Sales Specialists within Dustin to meet the expectations the customers have. For this you need to have an open and cooperative attitude. You will do forecasts on both new and existing business by using CRM and cooperate with vendors and distributors to fulfil the End-Customer needs. You can’t as a member of the sales team and cooperate with internal stakeholders.
What you have
- 5+ years’ experience of Sales within IT (hardware)
- Knowledge and understanding of sales to Large Corporations
- Knowledge and understanding of selling services/solution and technology
- Knowledge and experience from working with CRM-systems
- Bachelor’s degree of Technology, IT or Business
- Fluent English and Finnish in speech and writing
- Experience of selling AV-solutions is highly meritorious
We want a good match for both us and you. This process consists of one telephone interview, online personality test and two interviews. This ensures that we find the right person for the right role based on fair data driven basis. One or more of the interviews will be held in English.
We would like you to send you application in English and one of the interviews during the process will be held in English.